With Nationwide Oregon auto insurance, you'll get the best coverage at a low price. How? By taking advantage of car insurance discounts offered in Oregon.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Oregon drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Affinity − Up to 3% auto insurance discount in Oregon if you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Home and Car − Up to 17% if you also have a home, or up to 5% if you also have a renter/condo policy with Nationwide.
- Auto Financial − Up to 5% car insurance discount in Oregon in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity or Life policy.
- Accident-Free − Up to 10% in certain instances when you maintain an accident-free driving record.
- Student Away at School − Up to 10% auto insurance discount in Oregon if a youthful unmarried driver is residing at an educational institution over 100 miles or more from where the vehicle is garaged and does not have access to an insured vehicle while away at school.
- Good Student − Up to 20% if you are a full-time student between 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- Advance Quote − Up to 5% car insurance discount in Oregon if you receive a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days or more before effective date of policy.
- New Vehicle − Discount applied to vehicles with model years within the most recent five years.
- Passive Occupant Restraint − Up to 30% reduction of your medical coverage premiums if your vehicle is equipped with airbags.
- Defensive Driving Course − An auto insurance discount in Oregon will be applied if you are 55 years or older and have completed an accident prevention course approved by the Oregon Division of Motor Vehicles and no drivers under age 25 regularly operate the vehicle.