With Nationwide Washington, D.C. auto insurance, you’ll get the best coverage at a low price. How? By taking advantage of car insurance discounts offered in Washington, D.C.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Washington, D.C. drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Home and Car − Up to 35% auto insurance discount in Washington, D.C., in certain instances if you insure both your auto and home with Nationwide.
- Auto Financial − Up to 5% in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services annuity or life insurance policy.
- Accident Prevention Course − Up to 5% car insurance discount in Washington, D.C., for drivers 55 and older who successfully complete a course approved by the District of Columbia State Highway Patrol.
- Affinity − Up to 3% auto insurance discount in Washington, D.C., if you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Advance Quote − Up to 5% when you receive quote with credit ordered at least 8 days before the effective date of the policy.
- Good Student − Up to 25% if you are a full-time student between 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- Accident-Free − Up to 10% in certain instances when you maintain an accident-free driving record.
- Multi-Car − Up to 35% auto insurance discount in Washington, D.C., if you insure two or more vehicles with Nationwide.
- New Vehicle − Up to 30% based on the age of the vehicle.
- Passive Occupant Restraint − Up to 30% reduction of your medical coverage premiums if your vehicle is equipped with airbags.