With Nationwide Washington auto insurance, you'll get the best coverage at a low price. How? By taking advantage of car insurance discounts offered in Washington.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Washington drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Affinity − Up to 3% auto insurance discount in Washington if you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Home and Car − Discount if you also have a home or renter’s policy with Nationwide.
- Auto Financial − Up to 5% in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity or Life policy.
- Accident-Free − Up to 10% car insurance discount in Washington if you have at least 5 years of driving experience and have been free of chargeable accidents for the last 5 years.
- Student Away at School − Up to 10% if a youthful, unmarried driver is residing at an educational institution over 100 miles or more from the vehicle.
- Good Student − Up to 20% auto insurance discount in Washington if you are a full-time student between the ages of 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- Defensive Driving − Up to 5% if you are 55 years or older and have completed an accident prevention course approved by the Washington Department of Licensing.
- Advance Quote − Up to 5% car insurance discount in Washington if you get a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days or more before the effective date of the policy.
- Passive Occupant Restraint − Up to 30% of your medical payments coverage premiums if your vehicle is equipped with air bags.
- Multi-Vehicle − Washington auto insurance discount applies if you have 2 or more vehicles insured by Nationwide.