With some car insurance companies, it's hard to know if you're getting the best deal on your auto insurance and receiving the car insurance discounts you deserve. Not with Nationwide.
Here are five ways you can save instantly and get the best auto insurance rate for your needs:
1. Get rewards for safe driving
Nationwide offers safe drivers lots of ways to save:
- If you have at least five years of driving experience and no accidents over the past five years, you may qualify for Nationwide’s accident-free discount.
- With Accident Forgiveness, we won't raise your auto insurance rates following the first at-fault automobile accident.
- If your teen driver earns a B average or better in school, you may be eligible for a Good Student discount.
- To make sure you always have the best car insurance policy, Nationwide also offers Vanishing Deductible, a new option that drops your deductible $100 for each year of safe driving.
2. Discount your way to the best car insurance price
Take advantage of loyalty and club memberships and you may get a discount. Nationwide offers affinity discounts for those belonging to qualifying organizations. Remember, you can also save by simply maintaining a good credit rating; a higher credit score could mean lower rates. Over time, these savings can help you get the best discount car insurance deal.
3. Find even more ways to get the best auto insurance deal
You may save additional money if you have an anti-theft device in your vehicle (savings vary based on the device installed and your state). You may also save when you insure a vehicle with full front-seat airbags or restraint devices that work automatically when your door closes. Or, earn a defensive driver insurance discount when you successfully complete a motor vehicle accident prevention course approved by your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles.
4. Find the best car insurance perks
The best auto insurance policies give you reliable protection and bang for your buck. Nationwide® AutoWatch® and On Your Side® Reviews are among many Nationwide perks that offer convenience. Nationwide also offers a free mobile app called Nationwide Mobile, which features a convenient Accident Toolkit to guide you through the steps following an accident.
5. Spot ways to reduce costs down the line
If a car insurance company quotes their best auto insurance price and it's slightly outside your range, you may lower it by making small changes. A higher deductible on your vehicle, for example, may lower your rate. Keep in mind though, that if you were to file a claim, your out-of-pocket expenses could increase. At Nationwide, you may save on your auto insurance policy when you insure more than one vehicle. You may also be able to lower your price by combining your auto insurance policy with other Nationwide insurance policies, such as homeowners insurance or life insurance.