We understand business owners have endless responsibilities. That's why we created a business checking account that lets you decide the time and place to balance your checkbook or schedule to pay your employees.
Features and benefits of Nationwide Business Checking
When you sign up for a small business checking account with Nationwide Bank, you’ll automatically enjoy a full selection of convenient features, including:
- A minimum opening balance of only $200
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint, PNC Bank, Alliance One and MoneyPass ATM networks
- Free mobile and online banking. Online access currently available to one person per business entity.
- 2 free non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per month. Surcharges from ATM owner may apply.
- No charge for up to 200 transactions, including checks, withdrawals, debits, deposited items and other credits, per statement cycle
- Overdraft protection available when you link to the Business Money Market account
- FDIC Insurance
Fees and restrictions
Before you open a small business checking account, it's important to understand the fees and restrictions. These may include:
- A $10 monthly service fee if the average daily balance falls below $3,000, or a $5,000 average daily balance combined in Business Checking and Business Money Market accounts.
- A $0.35 fee for each additional transaction after the first 200 transactions per statement cycle
- A $3 transfer fee for overdraft protection
- A $1.50 ATM fee for each additional transaction after the first 2 free non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per month
For more information about fees and restrictions, see account terms and conditions.