We understand that when you spend less time managing your finances, you have more time to take your business to the next level. That's why we've designed a selection of convenient small business online banking features that can change the way you do business and save you time and hassle in the process.
Business online banking features to streamline the way you work
When you sign up for a business online banking account with Nationwide Bank, you can:
Manage your accounts
View all your Nationwide Bank account balances all at once from your main accounts page. Click on each account to see more account details and set-up options.
Transfer money in between a Nationwide Bank account and external accounts in as little as the next day. Standard transfers do not include additional fees and next-day transfers incur an additional fee.
Pay and manage bills
Paying bills from your checking account is made easy with our online banking. You can:
- Schedule and pay bills
- Easily set up a new payee with just an account number and zip code
- Next-day payments
Making quick payments to someone from your checking account is now easier with the Popmoney® personal payment service from Nationwide.
- Send money to and request money from anyone at any time with just an email address or phone number
- Send money to a charity
Personal finance management tool
Gain a complete view of your financial portfolio with the free personal finance management tool.
- Financial dashboard to view all of your banking accounts including credit cards, investments accounts, employee plans, mortgages and insurance.
- Ability to track savings goals, budgets and spending history
- Analysis and resources to make well-informed financial decisions
Logging in to business online banking
You can log in to business online banking anytime at nationwide.com/bank. To log in for the first time (if you did not set your user ID and temporary password at the time of your application), please call a Business Banking Specialist at 1-877-422-6569 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.