Do your insurance policies match your coverage to the precise needs of your business? Do you know if you’re paying for potential liabilities unrelated to your risks? That’s the problem with “one-size-fits-all” coverage. It may cover what you don’t need, and neglect what you do.
Call: 1-800-228-6700, option 4
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET
Get Agribusiness Insurance Coverage That's Tailored to Your Needs
Agribusiness commercial insurance agents customize coverage specifically for you
Our insurance plans are designed to meet your individual circumstances. Depending on your business, you may need property, liability, business income, crime, equipment breakdown, pollution or a number of other types of coverage. Our agents are skilled professionals who understand the everyday demands and risks of your industry and will match them with appropriate policies. They will also explore specialized limits, higher deductibles or other customized services that best suit your needs.
Update your coverage periodically
Once you’ve secured a customized package, that doesn’t mean it can’t change. In fact, periodic updates are a key to making sure your insurance matches your business as it grows or evolves. By updating your coverage, you may avoid paying out of pocket for costly losses to new or different equipment, facilities and other factors in your business.
Review our helpful checklist to decide whether recent developments at your business mean it’s time to call your agent:
- Have you closed or opened plant, facility, branch or office locations?
- Have you acquired or sold business property, including mobile equipment or vehicles?
- Have you made changes in the nature of your operations?
- Have you diversified your operations, adding new services or products?
- Have you undergone any mergers or purchased any subsidiary organizations?
- Have you changed your hours of operation?
- Have you hired or terminated employees?
- Have you made changes to your employment policies or procedures?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions, contact your agent about updating your insurance.