Want to save time, money and hassle? Try the free, direct deposit feature of your Nationwide Bank account. You'll get your paycheck faster, and you can even have it deposited into multiple accounts. Avoid a trip to the bank, filling out deposit slips or waiting in line. Simple and easy – as it should be.
Easy steps to set up direct deposit for your paycheck
1. To set up direct deposit for your paycheck with Nationwide Bank, you’ll need the following information:
- Account number(s) of checking, savings or money market account with Nationwide Bank
- Your Social Security number
- Name and address of your employer or government payer
- Your Nationwide Bank routing and account number
- A voided check
2. Contact your employer’s payroll department to see if they offer direct deposit services and for instructions. They may have their own form for you to complete and may also require a voided check. For your convenience, here is a form that you may use: Simply print, complete and submit the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form to your employer. Nationwide associates can set up direct deposit online via the HR Web or by printing and submitting this enrollment authorization form to the Payroll Department.
3. Log in to our online banking to confirm that the direct deposit has been set up. The process may several weeks to set up depending on the employer’s process.
Direct deposit for your Social Security income
To set up direct deposit for your Social Security check, just complete a Direct Deposit Social Security Form and submit it to your Social Security Office in person or by mail. Or call 1-800-772-1213 to enroll over the phone.