Farm Auto Insurance
Call 1-800-255-9913 Find a Farm Certified Agent

Get Your Farm Auto Insurance From the #1 Farm Insurer

Protect your vehicles with farm auto insurance from Nationwide. Your farm car insurance package can include coverage for your commercial farm trucks and your personal automobiles as added supplemental coverage, giving you great farm auto insurance and a single, simplified bill.

Liability coverage

Many state laws require liability coverage, also known as “property damage/bodily injury.” It can help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or injuring a person in an accident.

Collision coverage

Collision insurance can help pay for damage to your car after an accident involving another vehicle.

Comprehensive car insurance

Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage to your car from vandalism, weather events and accidents involving animals.

Uninsured motorist insurance

This car insurance coverage helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.

Underinsured motorist insurance

This insurance helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.

Medical payments coverage

Mandatory in some states, med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who is at fault.

Personal injury protection insurance

Personal injury protection can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages as the result of an accident.

Gap insurance

Gap insurance can help cover the amount you owe on your new car after an accident.

Roadside Assistance

This optional auto insurance coverage can help you if you need a tow, run out of gas or get a flat.

Towing and labor insurance

This coverage can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your car up and running again.

Rental reimbursement insurance

Rental car reimbursement helps pay for a rental car if your own vehicle can’t be driven after an accident.

Non-owned insurance

Non-owned insurance will pay for damage to an employee’s personal car when it is damaged while being used for farm or ranch business.

Share Article