Farm trailer insurance
Call 1-800-255-9913 Find a Farm Certified Agent

Insure the trailers you use on the farm

farm trailer insurance

Trailers used in your farm or ranch operation, like hay wagons or livestock trailers, can be insured on your farm policy. They’re covered for special causes of loss, including damage during towing and hitching, foreign object damage and contact with the roadbed or ground. Find out more about commercial trailer insurance for your farm equipment.

What it covers

Coverages apply to not only your current equipment, but also to newly acquired, leased, rented or borrowed equipment. If a trailer is licensed for road use, you’ll need a business auto policy written in conjunction with your farm policy. Your agent can help you with this.

Ask your agent

Be sure to talk with your agent about:

Act today

Talk to a farm insurance agent about commercial liability and the exposures you may face as your farm or ranch becomes larger and more complex. They may be able to combine a farm or ranch insurance policy with commercial liability and property coverage to give you customized protection for your operation.

Share Article