Nationwide Retirement Innovator Advantage® is a program that includes built-in features that allow for a simple way to sell, set up and service retirement plans.
Nationwide Retirement Innovator Advantage®
A Simple Way to Sell
Simplify Your Retirement Plan Business
- Integrated Morningstar® 3(21) Fiduciary Services featuring menu design, investment recommendations and ongoing monitoring by Morningstar, at no additional charge to the plan*
- More than 400 investment options
- Target maturity and Lifestyle/Risk-based funds
- Target Maturity Funds are designed for people who plan to withdrawal retirement funds during or near a specific year. These funds use a strategy that reallocates equity exposure to a higher percentage of fixed investments over time. As a result, the funds become more conservative over time as you approach retirement. It's important to remember that no strategy can assure a profit or prevent a loss in a declining market; the principal value is not guaranteed at any time including the target date. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal. When redeemed, the amount received may be less than the amount invested.
- Fund Window – allowing participant access to all of the investment options available outside of the core lineup
- Self-directed brokerage account
- Professionally managed accounts for participants, including Nationwide ProAccount®*
- Fixed Investment Choices
- Nationwide Fixed Select Contract®*
- Nationwide Bank® FDIC Insured Deposit Account
- Nationwide Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Fixed Contract
- Nationwide Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Indexed Fixed Contract
- Nationwide Financial Fiduciary SeriesSM
- Fiduciary Warranty
- 3(38) Investment Fiduciary Service from IRON Financial*
- 401(a) − such as 401(k), profit sharing and money purchase
- ERISA 403(b)
- Certain nonqualified deferred compensation plan
- 457(b) for 501(c)(3) organizations
- $50,000 minimum first-year plan assets
Nationwide Trust Company, FSB, a division of Nationwide Bank®, will serve as custodian or directed trustee of plan assets.
- Program expense
Pays for plan services including online access, educational materials, employee statements, transaction processing and employee records maintenance.
- Fund Expense
Pays for professional management of the underlying mutual funds; it’s calculated as a percentage that varies by fund.
- Administration Expense
Pays for plan testing, compliance and filing services.
- INQUIRE — toll-free, voice response system
- Interactive employee website
- Web access for you — participant and plan-level information
- Dedicated Plan Sponsor and participant call centers
Ready to take the next step?
Give us a call at 1-800-626-3112