When you offer your key employees an insurance-based income solution, or IBIS, you can provide both life insurance protection and the opportunity to accumulate supplemental retirement income.
Insurance-Based Income Solutions
Help You and Your Key Employees Save More for Retirement With an IBIS
Employee benefits of IBIS
- Death benefit guarantees provide basic life insurance protection, and the income tax-free death benefit transfers wealth to beneficiaries
- No contribution limits1
- Tax-free income is available via loans and partial withdrawals
- The employee owns the life insurance policy and possesses all control in regards to accessing cash value, naming a beneficiary and making investment choices
Employer benefits of IBIS
- There’s no impact on existing qualified plans
- Can be structured as a group benefit without formal plan requirements
- Can be structured as a group benefit with no administration or recordkeeping
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses associated with offering this plan
Read an IBIS case study.