Nationwide has protected agriculture for over 100 years, and has done specific research to understand the unique needs of bison producers.
The National Bison Association and Nationwide are committed to providing insurance products and services that help producers stay profitable and protected.
National Bison Association members get the benefit of hands-on knowledge and expertise, and access to the products and services of the #1 farm insurer in the country.
Through our partnership, members receive:
- Broad Causes of Loss coverage for livestock including attacks by wild animals, electrocution, theft, accidental shooting, loading/unloading accidents or collision causing death
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Automatic coverage for 30 days for newly acquired livestock
- Liability insurance for damage caused to property of others
- Optional coverage for activities open to the public on your ranch
- Risk management and safety programs designed to help reduce your exposures and increase operational safety
- Qualified meat processing and packaging operations
- Plus, you’ll work with a company that has a passion for agriculture and is financially strong
For more information, contact:
Jim Matheson, Assistant Director
National Bison Association
303-292-2833 Extension 101