When it comes to planning for the future, accumulation is important. But you also need to protect what you already have.
Get a healthy balance of both with Nationwide Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Accumulator II. It offers life insurance protection for your family, with strategies and tax advantages for more cash value and income potential. And it allows you to participate in potential market growth while protecting you against market losses - so you can take control of your future.
What is Nationwide IUL Accumulator II?
Nationwide IUL Accumulator II is fixed life insurance that offers the benefits and features needed to address a wide range of needs, including:
- Income tax-free death benefit to help protect your family
- Multilayered tax protection to help grow your income
- Greater income potential to help increase your policy's cash value
- Additional advantages
- An easy process to set up income payments
- Optional riders to customize your policy to fit your needs1
- Convenient services to help you manage your policy and get the most from it
1 Riders’ availability varies by state, and they may be known by other names; they also may include additional charges.
Nationwide IUL Accumulator II can be a good option for you if you are:
- Looking to supplement your retirement income or savings
- Preparing your organization's executive benefits or business plan
- Seeking long-term care coverage and other benefits to use while you own the policy
This product is designed for people like you seeking permanent life insurance coverage with the opportunity for a higher return on cash value to supplement your retirement income. The cash value can also be used to supplement other expenses such as paying for education.
See all of the benefits that Nationwide IUL Accumulator II can offer you. Talk with your insurance professional to learn how life insurance fits in with your overall plan for retirement.