If you’ve been looking for a bank account, something that would reward you simply for being a valued customer, look no further. Introducing Nationwide Member Checking. With super low fees, it provides you greater access to your money with one of the largest ATM networks in the country and will also reward you for having additional products with Nationwide, staying with us longer and using your account.
Earn more as your balance grows.
Banking is made easier with 24/7 access to your money.
Nationwide offers some of the lowest bank fees around:
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- $0 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions, up to 8 transactions per statement cycle. Fees from the ATM owner may apply.
- $0 online statements detailing your monthly activity.
- $0 money transfers within Nationwide Bank, and to your accounts with other banks
- See all transactional fees associated with this account and how to avoid them here.
Premier member benefits
Gain access to these additional premier member benefits:
- $0 unlimited, non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions. Fees from the ATM owner may apply.
- 0.25% cash back reward when your debit card purchases exceed $1,200 in a statement cycle; this feature unlocks 180 days after you initially fund the account. Total reward capped at $20 per month.
How to earn the premier member benefits. At the end of each statement cycle, you must be the account owner of one or more qualifying Nationwide products in addition to Nationwide Member Checking. Qualifying Nationwide products include:
Checking interest rates
Experience the convenience of an online checking account
At Nationwide, we value you as a member. It starts with convenience and security, and it just gets better from there.
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Only $25 required to open an account.
- Free access to our online banking with convenient ways to pay bills and pay people
- Free online personal finance management tool.
- Free mobile app for 24/7 banking wherever you are – including mobile deposit, person-to-person payment, touch ID1 and instant balance features.
- Link to a Nationwide savings or money market account to cover overdrafts on your checking account.
- We keep your account safe with a layered security protocol.
- FDIC insurance. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000.