Student loan solutions from Nationwide
We have partnered with College Ave Student Loans to bring comprehensive student loan solutions to our members. Continue to check back with us to see the details of the products that will be available to you in the near future.
In the meantime, check out what College Ave Student Loans has to offer.
Nationwide student loan refinancing
- Currently offered through the College Ave Student Loan application process.
- Flexible student loan product offerings to meet your needs with fixed or variable rates as well as various repayment options.
- Reduce your debt1 with competitive rates, plus qualify for a 0.25% interest rate discount during repayment if you set up automatically withdrawn payments (ACH).2
- Earn additional 0.25% interest rate discount when you set up ACH using a Nationwide Bank checking or savings account.3
- Nationwide Bank will be your servicer and lender.
College Ave Student Loans
- Learn how you can cover up to 100% of your school expenses4 with a student loan from College Ave Student Loans.
- Find out if you're approved in only 3 minutes.
The College Ave Student Loans Refi product is made available through College Ave Student Loans, on behalf of the lender, Nationwide Bank, a federal savings bank and affiliate of Nationwide. All loans are subject to approval. Nationwide Bank underwriting guidelines and program restrictions apply.
1 $5,000 is the minimum requirement to refinance. The maximum loan amount is $250,000 for those with medical, dental, pharmacy or veterinary doctorate degrees, and $150,000 for all other undergraduate or graduate degrees.
2 The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
3 The 0.25% interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid Nationwide Bank checking or savings account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
4 As certified by your school and less any other financial aid you might receive. Minimum $2,000.
In-School Student Loans are offered through College Ave Student Loans and are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply. 2018 COLLEGE AVE STUDENT LOANS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.