Follow the steps below:
- Launch Safari internet browser on your Apple device.*
- Open nationwide.com. Type nationwide.com in the URL bar or search bar, then click Enter.
- Tap the share button on the browser’s toolbar. That’s the rectangle with the arrow pointing upward.
- Select Add to home screen in the share menu.
- Optional: Enter a name for the shortcut.
*Apple iOS limits users to use only Apple’s Safari browser to add app icons. No other browser can be used.
The Nationwide icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like. Now you have a quick and easy way to access your retirement account wherever you go.