As a provider of specialty care services, you have unique needs. Our exclusive OthersFirst® program provides a wide range of basic and optional coverages to meet the needs of your industry. Specialized coverage and endorsements include:
Specialty care services that put OthersFirst®
- Professional liability coverage
- Abuse or molestation coverage
- Optional enhancement endorsements (property, workplace violence loss of income, human services enhancement, human services liability and commercial auto broad form)
We also insure a wide variety of organizations, including:
- Adult day services
- Addiction and treatment counseling (outpatient and residential)
- Community/senior centers
- Day cares for children with and without special needs
- Domestic violence centers
- Emergency shelters/transition homes
- Food banks
- Group homes
- Intermediate care centers for physical or intellectual disabilities
- Schools and programs for special needs
- Outpatient and residential mental health programs
- Goodwill Industries and thrift stores
- YMCAs and YWCAs
- Ronald McDonald Houses
Helps pay for any claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle, or their own vehicle while on company time.
A surety bond is designed to guarantee a principal’s integrity and honesty, performance and financial responsibility, as well as compliance with a law or contract.
Protect your business against losses or damages from theft at your specialty care services center.
Protect your specialty care services equipment against power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error.
Protect your specialty care services business when accidents happen and your existing liability policy cannot cover all the expenses.
Protect those who work for your specialty care business. This coverage can replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment and protect your business and its assets if an employee suffers a serious injury.