Everyone needs protection from unexpected injuries and accidents – especially the firefighters, ambulance corps, rescue and first aid squads that help protect our communities.
GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance for volunteer emergency workers can help safeguard emergency volunteers against medical expenses that can result from injuries that occur while they're on duty, in training, testing equipment or traveling to and from a scheduled activity or event.
Volunteer insurance benefits include:
- Accidental death and specific loss
- Automatic coverage for all members (including auxiliary groups and youth groups)
- Supplemental coverage for contagious diseases and heart or circulatory problems1
- Weekly lost-income reimbursement
- Daily hospital indemnity
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
For more information, view the Volunteer Emergency and Auxiliary Group brochure or our Indiana Volunteer Emergency and Auxiliary Group brochure.