Involvement in youth groups and activities such as band, choir, cheerleading and scouting make being a kid even more fun.
Keep the fun going knowing you’re protected by GrouProtector accident medical insurance for youth groups. All of your members, prospective members and counselors will be covered for medical expenses that result from an accidental injury while participating in a sponsored activity.
Youth club insurance benefits include:
- Accidental death and specific loss
- Four coverage options to meet your group’s specific needs
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of injury
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
- Minimal underwriting for quick policy issue
Several types of youth groups and organizations can buy an accident medical insurance policy. Competitive league sports and snow skiing are covered under separate policies. For more information, view our Youth Group brochure.