Nationwide offers a variety of Georgia auto insurance discounts to help you save on the coverage you need. From multi-policy to safe driver discounts, learn more about the advantages of having Nationwide auto insurance in Georgia.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Georgia drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Home and Car – Up to 10% if you also have a tenant or condo policy or up to 20% if you also have a homeowner policy with Nationwide.
- Auto Financial – Up to 5% in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity or Life policy.
- Accident-Free – Up to 10% in certain instances when an accident-free driving record is maintained.
- New Vehicle – Auto insurance discount in Georgia based on the age of the vehicle.
- Multi-Vehicle – Up to 20% if you have 2 or more vehicles insured with Nationwide.
- Affinity – Up to 3% if you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Advance Quote – Up to 5% when you receive a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days prior to effective date of policy.
- Terms with Prior Carrier – Up to 10% depending on continuous coverage with select prior carriers.
- Good Student – Discount if you are a full-time student between the ages of 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- Defensive Driving – Up to 10% if you are 25 or older, meet certain criteria, and have successfully completed a course approved by the Department of Public Safety. Course requirements vary based on driver’s age.
- Homeownership – Up to 5% for first year if you own home (not insured with Nationwide) and you promise to insure with Nationwide within the year.
- Passive Occupant Restraint – Up to 20% reduction of your medical coverage premiums if your vehicle is equipped with airbags.