Our AgriChoice® farm insurance policy is designed for a broad spectrum of farms and ranches. We start with a base policy to protect what most farm and ranch operations require:
- Farm home and contents
- Detached garages and other buildings
- Farm and ranch structures
- Personal property
- Liability protection
- Machinery and equipment
Then, we offer a variety of optional coverages to tailor your policy to the exact needs of your farm or ranch. That way, you only pay for the protection you need. Not for coverages you don’t.
An AgriChoice farm and ranch insurance policy can provide basic, broad or special coverages depending on the type of property you own.
Our basic coverage includes:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Equipment breakdown coverage for equipment built into outbuildings
- Global positioning equipment covered for special causes of loss
- Cab glass repair or replacement, with no deductible
- Foreign object damage to combines, covered at no additional charge
- Damage during towing and hitching, covered at no additional charge
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground, covered at no additional charge
- Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery (your insurance pays first)
- Fire extinguisher recharge costs
- $5,000 coverage for credit card fraud
- Provisions to help protect you in the event of unwarranted animal cruelty lawsuits
For dwellings, contents and farm structures, you can select the level of coverage that's right for your operation. For equipment, livestock and other personal property used in your operation, your insurance policy will define your coverage based on which causes of loss apply.
For more information about which losses are covered within each property classification, talk to a farm insurance agent.