What commercial agribusiness property insurance covers

Commercial agribusiness property insurance covers your buildings, contents, equipment (owned or leased), outdoor fixtures and other real and personal property, including:
  • Inventory
  • Furniture
  • Property improvements
  • Supplies
  • Personal property of others
  • Computers and data processing equipment
  • Records, valuable papers and other documents
  • Business income
Basic property insurance typically covers losses caused by fires, lightning strikes, hail, windstorms, explosions, theft, vandalism and damage from vehicles or airplanes.

Additional coverage

Also called endorsements, additional coverage can fill in where basic property insurance leaves off. Endorsements cover events such as:
  • Floods, earthquakes and volcanoes
  • Equipment breakdown

Determining what you need

tractor icon

See what other companies in your industry typically choose for coverage.

Coverage by industry
umbrella icon

Umbrella insurance kicks in where your general liability, auto and fleet, or other commercial liability coverages stop.

Consider an umbrella
Ready to get started? Email us to find a commercial agribusiness agent.

Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Products are subject to deductibles, exclusions, and conditions.