You’ll find it in your auto new business or renewal packets. You may also:
- View coverage information, including auto policies on the Private Client policyholder portal
- Request a new copy of your card with a simple click on the Private Client policyholder portal
- Call the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410 (Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST).
- Contact your Nationwide Private Client agent to request your ID cards
With an existing Nationwide Private Client auto policy, your coverage automatically extends to your new car for a specific amount of time, which varies by state. We recommend that you contact your agent or our customer service department within three business days following your purchase to ensure coverage. Please refer to your policy’s newly acquired auto provisions for details.
In most states, roadside assistance is automatically added to private passenger auto policies when at least one vehicle on the policy has comprehensive and collision coverage. Please refer to your automobile policy declarations to see if this coverage applies. To reach roadside assistance, call our Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410, option 1.
In most states, if comprehensive, collision and liability coverage are listed on your Nationwide Private Client auto policy declarations, those coverages will automatically extend to a car you rent for 90 days or less. If you are renting due to a covered loss on your covered auto, coverage extends until your car is repaired or replaced in most states. Please contact your agent or refer to your policy forms and declarations for additional details.
- Pay online by registering for our Policyholder Portal, or for quicker bill pay access, use our Private Client QuickPay feature by selecting "Pay Now" from the portal welcome screen.
- Pay over the phone by calling the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410, option 2 (Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST)
- Pay via mail by sending a check to our banking institution at Nationwide Private Client, Dept. 781900, P.O. Box 78000, Detroit, MI 48278-1900
You may pay your bill by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), check or electronic funds transfer.
You may choose to pay your bill annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly (with a 20% down payment). To fit your needs, you may also select the day of the month that your bill is due. Contact the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410 (Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT) to make changes to your payment plans.