All coverageHomeowners insurance
Comprehensive, customizable protection for your home, family and lifestyleAutomobile insurance
With benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies, our personalized coverage ensures five-star protectionPersonal collections insurance
Get the coverage your cherished possessions deserveExcess liability insurance
Protecting you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit
You never know when you’ll need help on the road. That’s why we include roadside assistance coverage in our auto policies.1
Nationwide Private Client policyholders can access roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by calling toll-free: 1-855-473-6410
Roadside assistance benefits2
- Towing service up to 100 miles from the location of disablement3, or reimbursement for reasonable costs for towing service
- Car extraction if your car is stuck on or next to a public road
- Emergency delivery of supplies, including oil, water, fuels and other fluids4
- Battery jump start
- Flat tire assistance
- Lockout service, up to $100
- Up to $100 a day/$500 total maximum for trip interruption expense coverage if you experience a break down more than 100 miles away from your home. Coverage includes:
- Meals and lodging
- Commercial transportation fares for you or a family member to continue to your intended destination or return home
Any passenger auto in which you and your family members are traveling is covered.
More coverage options
Speak to a Private Client-appointed agent today.
 At least one vehicle on the policy must carry comprehensive and collision coverages for this coverage to be included. Coverage differs in California and Virginia.
 24-Roadside Assistance services are provided by or through Agero.
 No mileage limit for towing in Virginia, but the distance is limited to the coverage limit on the policy.
 Cost of supplies is not covered except for two gallons of fuel.