Your unique agency requires options
We understand the need for flexibility in your business. Our wide range of business insurance products allows you to find the right coverage for your clients' needs.
Employment Practices Liability
Some of the small business industries we insure include:
- Auto service & repair1
- Consulting offices1
- Food service1
- Photography studios1
- Retail stores & services1
- Wholesalers & distributors1
Additional resources & solutions
Reasons to choose Nationwide for business insurance
Easy quoting system that allows most new small business quotes bypass underwriting and go directly to processing.
Dedicated and knowledgeable underwriters who keep the business moving quickly, work every new business submission from start to finish and act as a single point of contact for agents.
With our multi-state, multi-line quoting capabilities, you can cover all policy needs with one carrier.
Become a Nationwide appointed agent.
We have streamlined our process to get you an appointment decision as quickly as possible.
We have what you're looking for in a carrier:
- Stable, respected, national presence
- Nationally recognized claims support
- Relationship-driven sales support
- Exceptional service with a personal touch
What we look for in an agent to become appointed:
- Have an established history of profitable growth
- Have a spirited drive for acquisition
- Conduct annual business planning
- Have a strong community presence
If you're already appointed and interested in adding another line of business or license, contact your sales manager.
 Customers in these industries can get a businessowners policy (BOP), which combines commercial property, general liability, business income and equipment breakdown with additional protection into one cost-effective and convenient package.