You chose farming for the love of it. With CountryChoice® from Nationwide, you can protect what you're most passionate about with coverage for your small farm.

Do you have enough coverage?

Many small-farm owners believe a homeowners insurance policy provides adequate coverage. But if you grow and sell a product or raise any kind of livestock, you probably have additional insurance needs. Consider a CountryChoice farm policy if you have a barn or outbuilding, farm equipment or livestock and receive revenue from farming or ranching. It's coverage for both your home and farm wrapped into one policy.

What CountryChoice® covers

Similar to a homeowners policy, the CountryChoice policy offers property and liability coverage. The CountryChoice policy also offers farm insurance coverages for:
  • Loss to your harvested farm products
  • Farm machinery and equipment such as tractors, garden tractors and power lawn mowers
  • Farm interruption, including loss of income
  • Products damaged while in transit
Optional liability coverages are available for:
  • Additional residences rented to others
  • Off-property recreational vehicle operation
  • Office, professional, private school or studio use
To design a CountryChoice policy that’s just right for your small farm or ranch, talk to a farm insurance agent.

Watch this video to learn more

Dale Earnhardt Jr. explains why your small farm should be protected by CountryChoice®

Additional farm insurance policy coverages

Customize your policy to the needs of your operation.

tractor icon
Ready to get started? Call 1-800-255-9913

For your home, contents and farm structures, you can select the level of coverage that's right for your operation. For equipment, livestock and other personal property used in your operation, your insurance policy will define your coverage based on which causes of loss apply.

The availability of products and discounts varies by state. Products are subject to deductibles, exclusions and conditions.