Log in
Pay a bill Claims

Utility vehicles designed for farm or ranch use, such as John Deere Gators and Kawasaki Mules, can be covered by farm vehicle insurance. Utility vehicles are covered for liability when used on and off your farm or ranch, so long as they are designed and used for farm or ranch purposes.

When is your farm ATV protected?

Other farm ATV utility vehicles not licensed for use on public roadways can be insured on your farm property insurance policy. In other words, if you are using utility vehicles to transport feed and grain, water, saddlery and other animal husbandry equipment and more around your own property, you are protected.

It’s important to note that if you take your ATV on the road, you will not be protected.

If you routinely ride your ATVs off your property, ask your agent about an optional utility vehicle insurance coverage you can purchase to cover off-premises ATV use. If you own recreational-use ATVs, this optional coverage is highly recommended.

If your utility vehicle is licensed for road use, a commercial auto policy or recreational vehicle policy is required. For more information, talk to your agent.

tractor icon
Ready to get started? Call 1-800-255-9913

Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Products are subject to deductibles, exclusions, and conditions.