Retirement plans can be a productive addition to a financial professional’s book of business. But when you consider what it takes to identify, establish, service and support retirement plans, it might seem challenging — especially with the changes in our industry’s regulations.
Through our Business Builder Program, we have the people and tools to support you throughout the entire process or just where you need it most.
We can help you with prospecting, plan design and educating your client with regard to choosing a plan fiduciary.
Providing strategic and productive prospecting support
- We’ll help you identify retirement plans in your area that may be open to a change
- We’ll review your book of business to see where there could be additional opportunities
- You’ll be able to determine plan sponsors’ needs with proven tools, such as our key prospecting questions, in order to turn good leads into clients
Helping you and your plan sponsors determine fiduciary responsibility
We can help your clients understand what it means to be a plan fiduciary.
Once you’ve gained a new retirement client, we’ll provide the resources to set up the plan.
- Your dedicated implementation manager is the primary contact for the installation of new plans who will work with you and your plan sponsor for all onboarding needs
- Your field service representative meets with the plan sponsor and their associates to guide them through the enrollment process and plan details, making implementation easy
- We provide an end-to-end digital experience for your participants, including a customizable enrollment website
- Our education and enrollment specialists can help with on-site and virtual meetings, education sessions and enrollment meetings
These live and on-demand webinars will help you defend and grow your business and acquire and retain talent.