Each type of farm or ranch operation faces unique risks and exposures. Here are some of the most common types with typical exposures for each. If your type of operation isn’t listed, we can still likely help you protect it. Our Farm Certified agents can help you find the right protection for your needs.
Farm Insurance for All Types of Farms
Get the Farm or Ranch Insurance You Need From Nationwide
Types of Farms and Ranches
- Agritourism - Depending on where you live, coverage for your agritourism company may be provided as an optional endorsement to your farm insurance policy.
- Cattle ranches - Nationwide provides coverage for your animals, hay, unwarranted allegations of animal cruelty and more.
- Commercial farms and ranches - You may have the option to combine a farm or ranch insurance policy with commercial liability and commercial property coverage. Learn more.
- Dairy farms - From coverage for your hay to pollution liability coverage, find out which policy works best for your dairy farm.
- Equine farms - Make sure your horse farm is covered in the event one of your horses injures someone or causes and accident.
- Livestock farms - Protect your livestock, hay and more with Nationwide's livestock farm insurance.
- Poultry farms - Safeguard your poultry growing facilities, laying houses and equipment with a poultry farm insurance policy.
- Row crop farms - Nationwide offers protection for your farm equipment, including rental reimbursement. Learn more.