Management Liability and Specialty coverages
- News & insights
Midsize to large privately or closely-held companies require specialized management liability insurance. Nationwide’s expertise helps firms build a comprehensive risk management program that meet these needs in today’s constantly changing business environment.
- Available coverage may be purchased individually or in any packaged combination
- Commercial Crime
- Coverage available on an admitted basis
- Directors & Officers and Entity Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
Employment Law Hotline
Pre-claim legal advice available through the Employment Law Hotline where employers can speak with an employment law attorney from Littler Mendelson, P.C., for legal advice on an array of employment-related issues, including wage and hour laws.
- Certificates of course completions will be printed for all trainees.
- Training modules cover key topics including discrimination, harassment, respect, diversity, privacy and ethics in the workplace, employment relations and practices, and wage and hour laws.
Private Company 360 HR
Nationwide has teamed up with one of the nation's leading employment and labor law firms, Littler Mendelson, P.C., to provide a comprehensive package of risk management products and services carefully designed to help private companies manage their workforce and reduce exposure to employment-related liability.
Plus: Loss control and risk management services
Available to all Nationwide insureds with a current Freedom 360° Private Company Package Policy that provides Employment Practices Liability Insurance.