Nationwide is a great place to work – and we’re not the only ones who think so.
Our most recent awards
- Catalyst Award. The Catalyst Award recognizes companies’ exceptional efforts to tangibly advance women in business through recruitment, development and advancement initiatives.
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune magazine. Thanks to our associates, and for the fourth year in a row, Fortune has recognized Nationwide as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, Fortune magazine. Fortune has named us one of the 50 best companies for inclusiveness.
- Top 50 Award, LATINA Style. Every year since 2012, LATINA Style has presented this award to Nationwide as one of the Top 50 places for Latinas to work.
- Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine. Every year since 2011, Black Enterprise has named us a top employer for our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index. For the 13th year in a row, the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index has recognized Nationwide as a “Best Place to Work” for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender associates.
- Corporate Leadership Award, National Urban League. Nationwide received this award for our dedication and commitment to economic empowerment and efforts to ensure fair and equal treatment for all Americans.
- LATINO 100, Latino magazine. For the past three years, Latino magazine has listed Nationwide as among the companies providing the most opportunities for Latinos.
- Top 100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity, Women’s Enterprise USA magazine. Women's Enterprise USA honored Nationwide’s Supply Management Services group as among its Top 100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity.
- Inspiration Award, ClaimVets. Nationwide was selected for our dedication to helping ClaimVets fulfill its mission of transitioning veterans to careers in claims management.
- Silver Torch Award, National Black MBA Association. We received this award for workplace diversity initiatives encouraging minority professionals to advance in strategic organizational positions.