Sign up for Roadside Assistance and feel more secure when you travel
Our 24-hour emergency roadside service program provides services such as:
- A jump start
- Gas delivery
- A flat tire change
Once you sign up for Roadside Assistance, you’ll have up to $100 in lock-out services if:
- Ignition key or fob is lost
- Key breaks off in the ignition, door or trunk
- Keys are locked in car
Roadside Assistance service is easy to use
We’ll confirm your location and send emergency services if you’re in any danger.
A Roadside Assistance field representative will be dispatched to your location to help.
We offer 2 levels of Roadside Assistance
Nationwide Roadside Assistance Basic
- Applies to everyone in your household, in any car you might be in
- Car towing service up to 15 miles1
- Ditch extraction service (Some restrictions apply.)
- Delivering gas when your tank is empty. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Jump start a dead battery
- Lockout service up to $100
- Replace a flat tire with your spare
Nationwide Roadside Assistance Plus
All the services of the Basic plan, plus:
- Car towing service up to 100 miles.1
- Trip interruption coverage that will reimburse your expenses up to $5002 for alternate transportation, lodging and meals when you're stranded 100 or more miles from home.3
 Or $75 worth of coverage for Basic and $300 worth of coverage for Plus for Virginia. Or $100 worth of coverage for Basic for North Carolina.
 $600 for Virginia policyholders.
 Expenses covered up to 72 hours from time of disablement and shall not exceed $100/day for meals and lodging.
Each claim is handled on the basis of its individual facts and circumstances, in accordance with policy language, including applicable exclusions, conditions and limitations, as well as applicable controlling law.
24-hour Roadside Assistance services are provided by or through Agero.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.