You can offer your employees electronic retirement plan statements with our paperless eDelivery service.
It's quick, easy, environmentally friendly – and may even save you money.
Paperless, practical . . . and more
If your group retirement plan offers online access to participants, they can sign up for eDelivery and enjoy these benefits:
- Secure access to their statements anytime
- Email notification when statements are ready
- Online information and other retirement-planning tools
Plus, your business may be able to save money with eDelivery. There is no charge for quarterly electronic statements.
How eDelivery works
- Log in at nationwide.com/planlogin to find out if eDelivery is available for your plan and participants. You also may select eDelivery at any time by going to the Document Delivery Status link.
- You can choose to:
- Make eDelivery available to your plan and allow participants to opt in themselves
- Make it available to your plan and automatically register all participants with a profile and email address on nationwide.com
- Receive delivery through postal mail only
- You can view current participant-level eDelivery preferences online by looking at participant accounts.
- Participants can revert to hard copy statements at any time through the Nationwide call center.
- As a plan sponsor, you can change the eDelivery status at a plan level at any time. If converted, all future participant statements will be defaulted back to postal mail and participants can no longer choose eDelivery as an option.