Learn more about an appointmentGet to know you
We invest time and resources getting to know your agency.Make it easy
We provide service and support that allows you to operate with speed.A growth partner
We partner with you to help acquire and retain more customers and reward your growth with us.Get appointed
Interested in learning more about an appointment with Nationwide?
Easy-to-use resourcesPolicyCenter (Personal)
Access the underwriting, policy and product management system for your personal insurance customers.PolicyCenter (Commercial)
Access the underwriting, policy and product management system for your business insurance customers.accessHarleysville
Our single point of entry for our agency partners for CL and PL legacy quoting, policy servicing, information needs and seamless integration.Marketing Central
Our marketing materials put your agency’s brand first while leveraging the strength and stability of the Nationwide brand.
Make everyday tasks more efficient with digital onboarding, quoting and claims administration solutions. Stay ahead of customer needs and drive business growth with generous rewards and marketing support, industry trend monitoring and skills training. And keep your agency competitive and growing with an unparalleled lineup of products, tools and features.
Create efficiency in everyday tasks
Sell wherever your clients are and simplify the quote, bind and pay experience.
Our streamlined, flexible book transfer process adapts to your agency’s needs.
100% claims confidence
An easy and fair claims process makes you look good.
Service Alliance 360SM
Highly trained professionals partner with you to care for customers.
Generate demand and stay ahead of customer needs
Win new customers and deepen existing relationships with our generous Proud Partner Agency RewardsSM.
Stay current on client needs and move your agency forward with training, industry insights and support from Nationwide.
- Expand your Personal Lines knowledge with the courses available through P&C Learning and Development
- Growth Dollars can help you offset the cost of training
- Become the expert hero for clients with the insights and expertise on Agency Forward®
- Regional Marketing Leaders and dedicated sales support are here to help
Grow your online presence, refine your marketing and generate more leads.
- Our Social Media Solutions, digital marketing training and agent locator services help you build, manage and strengthen your online presence
- Use Growth Dollars to supplement your agency’s marketing budget
- Get reimbursed for up to half of your qualified marketing expenses
- Growth Dollars can be used for digital training and co-branded marketing, such as advertising and events
- Showcase your agency’s brand along with the strength and stability of the Nationwide brand in the customizable marketing materials available on Marketing Central
Increase competitiveness in the face of a dynamic market
We help you stay ahead of the competition with the widest selection of products in the industry, meeting customer needs in ways other carriers can't.
Offering innovative products, and continually improving them based on feedback from you and your customers, is a strong commitment of ours. Plus, pricing sophistication through competitive, stable rates allows you to maintain and grow a healthy book of business.
What sets us apart
Unwavering customer care
We back up your agency with 24/7 customer support, online account access for self-service and outstanding claims service that's fast and fair.
Innovative products and customer savings
We invest in innovation that benefits you and your clients: simplified underwriting, automation and lead referral programs, telematics, and identity theft protection.
Strength, stability, and a culture that's second to none
We have nearly 100 years of insurance and financial services experience, and we earn high marks from the country's top ratings agencies. We're proud to be recognized for the strength of our culture and the positive impact we have on the communities in which we live.
Access everything you need to know to become an independent agent.