Does your vehicle qualify for classic car insurance?
To qualify for collector car insurance you must meet the following requirements:
The classic car policy allows you to use your collector vehicle for club functions, exhibitions, organized meets, tours and even occasional pleasure driving. As long as it's not your daily driver, it qualifies for classic car insurance.
- Parking garages
- Car hauling trailers
All household members with a valid driver’s license must have a regular-use vehicle for daily driving to qualify for classic car insurance. Motorcycles and public transportation are not considered regular-use vehicles in most cases.
Classic truck coverage
Collector trucks can also be covered by classic car insurance. We understand that you might have different uses in mind for a truck, which is why we offer specialized collector car insurance coverages. Talk to your agent about how hauling and towing can be considered on a limited basis under a classic car policy.
If your vehicle doesn’t qualify for classic car insurance, find an auto policy that better suits your needs.
Available classic car insurance coverage
Additional classic car coverages and benefits
- Automotive tools
- Spare parts ($750 included at no charge, $0 deductible)
- Vehicle Under Construction (endorsement)
- Traveling Collector (endorsement)
Hagerty Drivers ClubTM
- Exclusive automotive discounts
- Members-only events and experiences
- Premium access to Hagerty Valuation Tools®
- Six issues of the award-winning Hagerty magazine
- Hagerty Carcierge – Automotive advice, help finding parts and more
- Access to articles, videos and forums
- Weekly Collector Car eNewsletter
- Membership in the Historic Vehicle Association®