Types of business property insurance

Request a Quote Online


Or by phone:



Find the business property insurance that’s right for you

Builders’ risk insurance

Builders’ risk insurance protects new buildings that are still under construction with "completed value" coverage – for the full value of the finished building.

Building ordinance and law

Building ordinance and law coverage pays for the cost of repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property to meet current local building codes and ordinances.

Business income

Business income insurance covers a company’s loss of income resulting from damage or destruction of the property, and typically covers reimbursement for payroll, rental income and other expenses.


Earthquake insurance covers property that is damaged by an earthquake or volcanic eruption. Usually subject to a deductible based on a percentage of the property’s value.

Equipment breakdown

Equipment breakdown insurance covers damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.

Flood insurance

Flood insurance provides coverage for losses to buildings and their contents due to flooding. The coverage is backed by the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program.

Inflation guard

Inflation guard coverage provides a percentage adjustment to property values after a loss, allowing for increased construction costs due to inflation. It’s usually a set percentage based on the inflation index for the local area.

Utility services direct damage

Utility services direct damage coverage provides for losses caused by the failure of utilities, such as a power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption.

We’ve got you covered

Whatever type of business you run or which type(s) of coverage you need, you can find an agent and talk to us. Get a business property insurance quote and start protecting your business today.

Share Article