Crime-related losses aren’t typically covered by most property insurance policies. That's why commercial crime insurance should be an important consideration for your business. Whether you employ a few or a few thousand, our commercial crime coverage can be designed specifically for your business to cover most acts of internal and external crime.
What commercial crime insurance covers for your agribusiness
- Burglary or robbery
- Employee theft
- Forgery or alteration
- Computer and funds transfer fraud
- Money orders and counterfeit money
- Theft of money and securities
Your crime policy can be specifically designed with a variety of options and endorsements to meet the unique needs of your agribusiness, such as:
- Fuel card fraud protection
- Destruction of electronic data or computer programs
- Employee theft (name or position coverage)
- Robbery inside the premises (in the care and custody of a custodian)
Determining what you need
Related topics & resources
Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Products are subject to deductibles, exclusions, and conditions.