Protect your wholesaler or distributor business with a businessowners policy and other important coverage. Talk to an agent to understand what a business like yours needs.

What’s in a wholesaler and distributors insurance policy?

Wholesalers and distributors insurance starts with a businessowners policy, or BOP, that combines commercial property, general liability, business income and other coverages into one convenient package.

Other business insurance policies you may need

Even more coverage options

Equipment leased or rented from others

Cover equipment that you have rented or leased for your business, such as forklifts, cranes or backhoes.

Valuable papers and records

Protect against untold expenses if you have to recreate your files following a covered loss.

Maintain a safe environment for employees and patrons

Protect your establishment by using these helpful safety handouts.

Loss control services & risk management

When you insure your business with us, you get loss control tools and resources, including a Loss Control Services team who can review your operations, procedures and programs.

Find an agent

Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Nationwide-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.