All vehicle insurance
All business insurance
By business type
All investment products
Using data and technology to improve efficiency and productivity, while ensuring safe operation on the road and in the field
As today’s farms and commercial agribusinesses grow in size and sophistication, agricultural professionals are turning to telematics solutions that provide fleet optimization tools to help drive profitability, improve safety and enhance their day-to-day operations.
“Vehicle accidents are a leading cause of disruption for farm and agribusiness operations,” said Brad Liggett, Nationwide’s president of Agribusiness. Nationwide is always looking for answers to the problems facing our agriculture customers and our partnerships with Razor Tracking and Zubie help us do that, using high tech yet cost-effective technology to keep our customers and their vehicles safe while also improving productivity for their business.
Razor Tracking telematics and fleet management solutions
Razor Tracking app or online portal
- Track and coordinate all vehicles and equipment on one screen
- Monitor driver performance and routes
- Get real-time tracking and watch the live camera feed
- Generate vehicle history reports and driver safety scores cards
Razor Tracking Premier device
- Vehicle diagnostic port plug n’ play design
- Tracks driver performance, engine data and vehicle speed, location and direction
- Sends alerts in the event of engine failure or overturned vehicle
Razor Tracking dashboard cams
- World’s most advanced incident camera with built-in tracking and telematics data
- Developed to provide evidence of events leading up to and during a road traffic accident
- Provide instant notifications & videos of incidents in less than a minute
For additional features and benefits of Razor Tracking, visit RazorTracking.com/Nationwide or see the Nationwide Premium Partner Program.
Get discounted pricing on Razor Tracking devices
Nationwide farm and commercial agribusiness policyholders receive discounted pricing on Razor Tracking devices and subscription fees. To get started with the Nationwide Premium Partner Program, either call 1-833-467-2967(1-833-GORAZOR), email Nationwide@RazorTracking.com or fill out this form to connect with a fleet tracking representative.
Get up to 15% off Zubie Asset Trak
Nationwide farm and commercial agribusiness policyholders can also get up to 15% off Zubie Asset Trak devices and 1- to 3-year service subscriptions. A system like Zubie’s provides real-time location data, so you’ll always know the location of vehicles, equipment and operators. And with geofencing technology, you’ll be alerted when an operator is working in the wrong place or if equipment has fallen into the wrong hands. Asset tracking enables you to take the right corrective action, whether it’s a simple phone call to an operator or alerting the authorities that your equipment may have been stolen. See Zubie promotional flyer for more details.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Zubie Asset Trak and how to integrate the technology into your your operation.
Fleet telematics is a system of sensors that monitor vehicle operation and performance and shares that data via a digital platform. That data is usually relayed to a mobile app or desktop web browser. Then, you can access it — usually on a mobile app or desktop web browser — to make informed decisions, minimize risk and cut costs.
Nationwide agribusiness policyholders receive preferred pricing on Razor Tracking’s real-time vehicle telematics devices, dash cameras and subscription costs to help optimize fleet safety and performance.
Nationwide agribusiness policyholders get up to 15% off Zubie Asset Trak devices and 1- to 3-year service subscriptions.
- Protection for insureds: In the case of an accident, cash cam video footage can provide management, law enforcement and others with clear evidence of who is at fault and specifics of the event. This unbiased view can eliminate doubt sometimes caused by eyewitnesses and help resolve insurance claims more quickly and reduce costs in the process.
- Minimize vehicle downtime: Vehicle data can help fleet managers better plan and stay on top of routine maintenance and repairs
- Route optimization: Telematics real-time location data facilitates informed decisions for trucks and machinery on what’s next in the field or on the road. You can track when trucks move, helping confirm drivers are only on the road when they’re supposed to be.
- Fuel savings: Excessive idling is just one of the driver behaviors telematics can help you monitor. Telematics offers a whole new toolbox to help you keep fuel costs down through fuel-efficient operation, route optimization and proactive maintenance.
Nationwide has a strict data usage policy. We will not sell our customer’s information to anyone. We also have extensive security measures in place to make sure your data is safe.
Get more information
Email us to find a commercial agribusiness agent
Subscribe to the Ag Insight Center email newsletter