Are you a financial professional or institutional investor?
Learn more about offering Nationwide mutual funds as a financial professional, contact a Nationwide wholesaler at 1‑877‑877‑5083, or visit our site for institutional investors.
Find the form you need for your Nationwide mutual fund, including IRAs.
Account options form for all accounts
- Add or update banking information
- Add or update automatic investment, withdrawal and exchange plans
- Manage how distributions are delivered
- Manage how statements, tax forms and regulatory materials are delivered
More forms for all accounts
- Letter of instruction
Make specific requests that are not otherwise covered in a form or when a financial institution requires a Nationwide Funds form to provide a certification (such as a signature guarantee)
- Limited power of attorney
Designate a limited power of attorney for an account
- Name change request
Update account to reflect a new name
- Sales load waiver certification
Request a sales load waiver (please review the prospectus for complete information regarding eligibility)
- Payroll deduction
Establish a payroll deduction into a Nationwide Funds account
- Mutual funds redemption
Perform a one-time redemption from a non-IRA
- Transfer on death designation
Add a transfer on death beneficiary to a new or existing individual or joint tenant account
- Survivor re-registration and redemption options form
Change account ownership or make a distribution when a non-IRA owner is deceased
- Certification of beneficial owners form
Required for establishment of an entity account such as a corporation, partnership or exempt organization
- Asset transfer form
Liquidate non-retirement assets you currently own with another financial institution and have the proceeds sent to Nationwide to purchase shares of one or more Nationwide mutual funds
- Non-IRA change of registration form
- Change account owners and trustees
- Register a (former) minor who has reached the age of majority for an UGMA or UTMA account
- Change custodian(s) for an UGMA or UTMA account
- Gift shares
- Custodial Account Agreement for Individual Retirement Accounts
Required for Traditional, Rollover, SEP, SIMPLE, and Roth IRA Accounts. Please read this document along with the Prospectus(es) for the Fund(s) you select for investment.
- IRA beneficiary addition/change form
Add or change IRA beneficiary
- IRA distribution form
Perform a one-time redemption or a transaction specific to an IRA account, except a required minimum distribution (separate form)
- Required minimum distribution
Perform a one-time or periodic required minimum distribution from an IRA
- IRA transfer
Transfer assets from an existing retirement account, such as an IRA or 401(k)
- Beneficiary payout form for IRA assets
Transfer account ownership to a beneficiary or make a distribution, or distributions, in the event an IRA account owner is deceased
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Custodial Account Agreement for Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
Required for a Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA). Please read this document along with the Prospectus(es) for the Fund(s) you select for investment.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account distribution
Perform a one-time redemption or a transaction specific to a Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA).
Ready to get started? To purchase Nationwide funds, call 1-877-245-0761 to talk to a specialist, or speak with your financial professional.
To service an existing account, call 1-800-848-0920.