Tractor and farm equipment insurance
Call 1-800-255-9913 Find a Farm Certified Agent

What does tractor insurance cover?

Farm equipment is one of a farmer’s biggest investments. Sometimes the biggest. That’s why farm tractor insurance, combine insurance and other machinery insurance are so important to your operation.

Tractor and farm equipment insurance options

Farm and ranch tractors, combines, sprayers and more can be covered in one of two ways:

AgriChoice® farm insurance

AgriChoice automatically covers tractors and other farm equipment for special causes of loss. That means reasons for damage are typically covered, unless specifically excluded in the policy. 

Your AgriChoice tractor insurance policy will also cover:

  • Tractors
  • Combines
  • Planters
  • Sprayers
  • Cotton pickers
  • Hay rakes
  • Field equipment
  • Farm office equipment
  • Portable irrigation equipment
  • Portable fences and structures
  • Tools and supplies
  • GPS equipment

In addition to causes that may immediately come to mind, such as fire, lightning and wind, AgriChoice provides coverage for:

  • Damage during towing and hitching
  • Contact with the roadbed or ground
  • Cab glass coverage, with no deductible
  • Foreign object damage
  • Borrowed machinery
  • Rented or leased tractors or other equipment

Make sure your tractors, combines and other equipment is covered for property damage and liability risks, on and off your farm or ranch. Talk to a farm insurance agent today.

Share Article