Saving, rebuilding and enriching lives is what corporate giving is all about. Every day, we turn critical moments into powerful possibilities in places where our members, associates and agents live and work. It's another way we are helping people when it matters most.
Before you apply
The Nationwide Foundation only accepts funding applications through this website. The next grant application window will open in mid-May 2017. Before you apply, see if your request meets our funding guidelines. Also, keep in mind that the following will not be considered:
- Multiple grant proposals from one organization
- Incomplete applications
- Applications submitted without the use of the foundation’s online application program
- Applications received after the deadline
- Videos, albums or binders (cannot be returned)
If your organization meets our funding criteria, please have the following required information available before you begin your application to easily complete your application and not risk losing information.
- Your organization's charitable tax ID number/EIN
- List of funders from whom you have submitted a request and the status of each request (approved, pending or to be submitted)
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- Operating budget
- Names and addresses of your board of directors
- Project/program budget if you’re submitting for a program, project or capital request
- Your organization’s most recent audited financial statement
Applying for a grant
The grant application deadline for 2017 funding has passed. The next grant application window will open in mid-May 2017 and run through Sept. 1, 2017.
After you apply
If you submitted an application before Sept. 1, 2016, you should have received an email from the Nationwide Foundation confirming your grant submission. If you did not receive an email confirmation, your application was not properly submitted.
Grant recipients will be notified by March 31, 2017.