San Antonio – from the colorful swirl of its renowned Riverwalk to the shrine-like serenity of the nearby Alamo – is truly an appealing place to be. A unique city in a larger-than-life state, it attracts visitors and new residents alike from all over the map. When we opened our new LEED-certified building in the suburb of Westover Hills in 2012, it brought all of our associates in the region together in one place. Nationwide’s San Antonio office can accommodate up to 2,000 customer service specialists and sales associates.
San Antonio jobs with Nationwide
Nationwide is a leading contributor to the San Antonio community and has partnerships with several local organizations. Last year, the Nationwide Foundation gave $105,000 in grants to these local charities.
- San Antonio Foodbank
- San Antonio Area Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Texas Diaper Bank
In addition, our San Antonio associates pledged $141,747 through our annual United Way Campaign, raised 91,214 meals for the San Antonio Food Bank and gave 1,026 units of blood last year.
About San Antonio
Before applying for jobs at Nationwide in San Antonio, here are some interesting things you might want to know about the area:
Facts and stats
- 8th largest city in the U.S., with a population of more than 1.4 million (city proper; metro is over 2.3 million).
- Ranked #2 U.S. travel destination, #9 worldwide. (Condé Nast Traveler)
- #3 of the country’s Top 5 “secretly cool cities” (Huffington Post, 2015)
- Contains 5 original Spanish missions, built in the 18th century, that together comprise a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 12 accredited universities and colleges call the San Antonio area home.