program is open to both non-profit (501c3) and for-profit organizations in the business of caring for others, including:
- Organizations who care for the elderly, the disadvantaged and others with physical or intellectual disabilities.
- Outpatient and residential mental health programs
- Daycare centers for children with and without special needs
Commercial package policy
Use a commercial package policy as your base, then choose from a wide range of basic and optional coverages and endorsements to addresses the specific risks inherent to the human services industry.
Other business insurance products
Explore your options for additional protection for human services organizations.
Specialized coverages & endorsements
As a human services provider, you have unique needs. That’s why we offer specialized coverages, endorsements and loss control services for your industry, such as:
- Abuse prevention and reporting
- Crisis response coverage
- Emergency evacuations
- Medicare and health care bonds
- Wheelchair transportation
We insure both for-profit and non-profit human services organizations, including:
- Home health care operations
- Mental health clinics
- Substance abuse centers
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Nationwide-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.