All vehicle insurance
All business insurance
By business type
All investment products
At Nationwide, the health and safety of you and your employees are our primary concern. That's why we provide safety and risk training programs, as well as an abundance of written material and videos that cover a range of health and safety topics.
Our risk management consultants are also available to speak during board, employee or safety meetings, professional or trade conventions or any gathering related to the health and safety of your employees.
Health and safety topics
Health and safety classes, seminars and presentations are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business and your employees, and may include the following topics:
- Back injury prevention
- Blood-borne pathogen exposures
- Business continuity planning
- Confined space entry
- Ergonomics and back injury protection
- Fit testing and respirator usage
- General workplace safety and fire protection
- Hazard analysis critical control point basics
- Processed safety management basics
- Right-to-know and hazard communications
- Work environment hazard analysis
- Workers' compensation basics
- Workers' compensation cost management guidelines
Learn more about Nationwide business insurance or call 1-888-490-1549.
Farm and ranch products are not available in: Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Oklahoma.
This information was obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and its employees make no guarantee of results and assume no liability in connection with any suggestions or information contained herein. Furthermore, it cannot be assumed that every acceptable safety method is included in this article or that specific circumstances may not require additional methods or alternative safety suggestions. Also, nothing contained herein is meant to represent or indicate compliance with applicable standards or requirements mandated by federal, state or local jurisdictions.