The deadline for grant applications for 2022 funding is Sept. 1, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. No exceptions.
Before you apply
- Multiple grant proposals from one organization
- Incomplete applications
- Applications not submitted through the foundation’s online application program
- Applications received after the deadline
- Videos, albums or binders (cannot be returned)
If your organization meets our funding criteria, please have the following required information available before you begin your application to easily complete your application and not risk losing information.
- Your organization's charitable tax ID number/EIN
- List of funders from whom you have submitted a request, amount of request and the status of each request (approved, pending or to be submitted)
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- Operating budget
- Names and addresses of your board of directors
- Project/program budget if you’re submitting for a program, project or capital request
- Your organization’s most recent audited financial statement
- Non-discrimination statement
Applying for a grant
The Nationwide Foundation accepts applications for funding only through our online application. The deadline for submitting a 2022 grant application is Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. No exceptions.
After you apply
After you submit a completed application, you'll receive an email confirming your grant submission. Please keep your email confirmation as a record of proof that your application was submitted. You'll also see the submitted application listed under “Submitted Applications” on the Welcome page in the grant application system.
Grant recipients will be notified by March 31, 2022.