Workers’ compensation insurance can help if, for example:
- An employee is injured in an auto accident while running errands for the company
- An associate develops carpal tunnel syndrome from working on the computer
- An employee gets hurt while restocking the supply room
Determining what you need
You can enhance a basic policy with additional commercial liability insurance options that meet the specific needs of your business.
Get the right workers’ compensation coverage for your business
As examples, workers’ compensation insurance can:
- Pay for an injured employee's medical treatment
- Replace part of lost wages if a job-related injury requires time off work
- Protect your business and assets
Most importantly, workers’ comp can protect the employees of your business.
Related topics & resources
Find an agent
Enter your 5 or 9 digit ZIP Code
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliates – Columbus, Ohio. Products or coverage not available to all persons in all states.