What are my boat or Personal Watercraft (PWC) coverage options?
Nationwide protects recreational boats, valued up to $350,000, including bass boats, sailboats, cabin cruisers, pontoon boats and ski boats – both on the water and on the road.
Like other personal insurance policies, a boat policy may cover you for bodily injury liability under the terms of your policy if someone is injured on your craft or your craft injures someone. It also may cover you if your craft damages a dock or someone else’s boat.
Additional coverages are available that may cover:
- Theft, vandalism, fire and flood
- Damage to your boat caused by a collision
- Loss or damage to personal property brought onboard
- Loss to fishing equipment
- Bodily injury you suffered from an uninsured boater
- Towing if you break down on the water
Speak with your agent to confirm you have appropriate coverage or learn more about boat and PWC insurance coverages.