Nationwide Roadside Assistance Provides 24/7 Emergency Help
When your car breaks down, you run out of gas or you’re locked out, Nationwide Roadside Assistance helps make it simple and easy to get back on the road and on your way.
Sign up and feel more secure when you travel.
Our 24-hour emergency roadside program provides towing, a jump start, gas delivery, a flat tire change, even the services of a qualified locksmith.
Sign up and feel more secure when you travel
Once you sign up for Roadside Assistance, you’ll have up to $100 in lock-out services in the event that:
- You lose your ignition key or fob
- Your key breaks off in the ignition, door or trunk
- When you’ve locked your keys in your car
Roadside Assistance service is easy to use
We’ll confirm your location and send emergency services if you’re in any danger.
A Roadside Assistance field representative will be dispatched to your location to help.
In many cases, you’ll just sign and drive. No payment is required.
We offer two levels of Roadside Assistance
Nationwide Roadside Assistance Basic
Applies to everyone on your policy, in any car you might be in.
- Car towing service up to 15 miles1
- Ditch extraction service (Some restrictions apply.)
- Delivering gas when your tank is empty. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Jump start a dead battery
- Lockout service up to $100
- Replace a flat tire with your spare
Nationwide Roadside Assistance Plus
All the services above, plus:
- Car towing service up to 100 miles.1
- Trip interruption coverage that will reimburse your expenses up to $5002 for alternate transportation, lodging and meals when you're stranded 100 or more miles from home.3